I have been working on a different UI for the editor, fully integrated with the Bludit API + AJAX, also has some particular integration with tags, full Markdown support, and a color full dark mode.
I started the project for my technical blog but I would like to share the steps to install and configure the themes on your Bludit installation. I recommend to start from scratch Bludit installation and do not overwrite a current configuration until you understand how this is working.
- Markdown support.
- Markdown editor, thanks to EasyMDE.
- Integrated with highlight.js.
- Quick view for edit and change properties of the page.
- UI with AJAX and base on tags.
- Dark mode.
- Public and private pages, in the end, the private is just a draft type on Bludit.
- Ideal for technical people who want to post some code or just add embed code to the pages.